Sunday, February 13

The story of 2day~



Today!
Phew, went to far far away to visit my relative...
Neh, not very far lah...Just only Rawang...
I saw my big Ah Yi & 2 Uncle family~
Seldom meet them but only like some big day...exp: CNY
Chit Chat-ing & my mom HUAT ar...during a little small gambling~ wakaka...
 We had our dinner at Restaurant Fook Shing... & “lou shang” again...(ytd lou jor)
-no pic-paiseh...

Haloha...
Yesterday, went to Court to check out new cabinet...
My mom had gave away the kitchen cabinet to our neighbour...
Because we had the wall cabinet in the kitchen...keke...
The cabinet is high & my mom was short...The hand cant reach to the top, so we decide to buy a leader chair...because of the person who don’t want to cut down the price...end up of dint buy...
Nnyek nnyek...In the afternoonwe went to gave angpow to those orphan & old folks...Many little cute children without parents...but nvm, they seems happy when playing together...God bless them...
We went to Court have a look & we saw a cabinet with 6 drawer which could kept all the little things in the kitchen... The price are definitely cheap after discount & reasonable... So we bought 2...
==”
My dad can only put 1 cabinet of the back sit...keke
I follow my dad to sent 1 home, & my mom wait at there...
The second round only fetch my mom home with the cabinet...

In the evening, we had a dinner at restaurant OVERSEA which were my dad company annual dinner...
We sat on the second floor...& only 1 of the waiter is most leng zai...(tee hee)
& he serving our table too...we “lou sang” again...(I mean I & my mom the 2nd time)
ohh...din have any pic...when we header home...my mom tease the leng zai...lol ==”
The leng zai was shy & say bye to my mom... funny izit ?...
my mom teach me to ask him : leng zai,wat course you having? we go register 2gether...
Lol...my mom ar always teach to doing nonsense... ><”



-end-