Wednesday, February 16

Date with SK~


Today date with my babie dear frend ’’suki’’ …

Dating propose : accompany me to find a part time job wa ><”
Locstion : Hang Tuah Boutique Shop Lot

Hmm…1st we meet at LRT station at 10.00am…
She came from Sri Petaling & we meet at BTS station…
We reach Hang Tuah to find a part time job for me~
But after walking 1 round at the shop lot…
There was a  few shop are hiring sales promoter, clerk, xx assistant…
SK & I was standing too long outside the shop lot…
Because I’m thinking how to walk in & ask for the job…
(I dun have any working experience…)
So…I afraid of entering the shop & I have an idea…
That is…why dun we having our lunch & come back later..
So we having monoreal to sg. wang ~
Oh…SK was looking for the BAG which she mention to buy 2weeks ago…
Then we went to find the shop of selling that BAG…(furly bag)
After we got that bag…(have a look for that bag)
We walk to Pavillion to have our lunch…

I’m also looking for my college too ~
I search it on the goggle…
I saw the building name during we walking back from Pavi to Sg. Wang…
Then we check the college out~
It was a Internation Fashion Training Center (IFTC)
Actually I hope to have an interior design course… My favourite course !
I wanted to be an interior designer !
But my dad told me that I cant free hand drawing ><” haiz…
Ohw, I gotta give up for that course  T.T  pretty sad…
Then my 2nd favourite course~ fashion design~
Not again~ my dad told me is hard to find job ~ ==”
Rawr~ What can I do ??? I had visited IFTC and talk with the principal~
The principal was so nice ~ I also ask for the fees & bout the course…
No foundation~ straight in 2years for diploma~
Worth ? I duuno~
-skip skip-

Back to Sg.Wang… Finally Sk decide to buy the HandBag ~
We headed back to the shop ~ wakaka… The Sales Gal saw us again~
Then we back to TS shopping ~
Evening with a heavy heart we headed home… T.T
We will miss each other ~ we gonna separate  & meet another day~

Oh~ I though I was went back to interview for the job~
Maybe I haven’t have the heart to work…
I haven’t prepared ~
So just forget bout it…& Back home ~

-no pic- paiseh...




-end-