Tuesday, February 1

Anything~

27/1 Thurs ~

Went to IKEA with my cousin sis…
Nothing to buy…but just have a look…
I wish to be an interior design…
so that I can have a look around those furniture closely…
I wish I could be want I like to be…

Having lunch at IKANO…Steambout~Tomyam my flavour soup…
Sour Plum...my flavour drink...

...
my cousin sis din buy any of the new year stuff...
but we end up of buying wall sticker...pretty nice~


 ...

29/1 Sat ~

Leisure mall...
Suddenly my mom wana watch movie...
Shaolin...

The taxi driver who fetch us back luv to sing loh~
But the voice quite ok oso...but he look lik ham sap lou...
dun wan talk much with him loh...wana jump down from car fast ar...


31/1 Mon ~

Whats is wrong with the weather ???
Raining whole day long…
Feel so cold without the fan~



1/2 Feb ~

Wohoo… guess what??? I Woke up early in the morning 6.45am.
I had never woke up so early after I graduate form my school life…
I’m gonna siao ~
My mood come so suddenly to accompany my mom to PASAR…
I though I wana sleep back after awhile…but I feel hungry…
so I follow my parents to the market…
Public holiday + CNY coming…everyone busy to top up their stock…
include my mom…
oh no…my mom get sick 2day…she seldom sick…
but now is coughing + headache  + fever…
hope to get well soon~ god bless ya…


-end-