Monday, February 7

5th day of CNY!


Every1 balik kampung~ or go “bai nian”…
but I stay at home from 1st till 2day…
Almost all 新年贺岁片 from TV I watch all liao loh~
Last year cinema de新年贺岁片Tv also show liao...
So ~next time not nit go cinema waste $ lu...Tv will show out de...
Hmm...not nit go “bai nian” I also got 3angpow from my dad...
He got it from kampong~ Wohoo...
2day 1 of my uncle come to my house...
& bring his little grandchild... Linda~
naughty gal~my little cousin~

she just like a little monster...doesn’t listen to anyone...
& easily out of control wor~
Her hand was touchy... to touch the stuff in the whole house...
Do u know ? I was afraid she will come to my house sometimes...
I have to keep all those stuffy so that she cant reach to touch... evil me

I had washed my bii bii 2days ago...
pity loh hanging at the balcony...
Feel like long time dint wash it ~ So...
Fluffy fur...
Oh ya...my aunty saw those pic of shanghai trip we went that day~
& ask to have a look of my mom’s wedding photo~
then my mom grab some album with old photos...
so I have a look too...
& I had choose some of those pic & post on FB...
It was funny after having a look on those photo~
Here are 1 of those pic...
Am I look pretty ???
I am fair & lovely...
 Tee hee...
Gonna 38 for a few minit to feel shiok while looking at this pic~
 Tee hee...
another old pic~have a look here...
Leng Lui mao ???
Leng Lui leah...of course lah...my mummy wor...
nnyek nnyek...

end for the sharing lah...bye x 2

-end-