Monday, January 17

♥ YES ♥

Oh finally ~
I can have a nice sleep 2night ~
Because…
Because…
Because…
Because…
Because…
Because…
I have PASS my driving test ~
Wohoo ~
I can get my P before CNY

& also I meet 2 new friends during the driving test 2day ~
They both are college students~
Tee hee~
_nice 2 meet u_

On the road I din ‘bao’…
But…lucky I’m just ‘ngam ngam’ pass…
*Jumlah markah : 16/20
* 2.Membetulkan cermin pandang belakang & tepi   X
  ( Forget to check side mirror )
  6.Guna isyarat lampu/tangan apabila diperlukan    X
  ( On too long, forget to switch off immediately)
  7.Guna break kaki & tangan dengan betul              X
  ( Slow to break down ==” )
20.Menggunakan gear sesuai mengikut kelajuan      X
 ( I thought I’m using gear 2, but is gear 4 )

Although I pass, but I might be a DANGEROUS driver~
So…if saw me driving on the road~ stay away from me pls…
No more manual car 4 me after the test~ tee hee…
Lolz…auto is more easy & nit not memorise so much step ma~

-END-