Saturday, January 8

SHOPPING!!!

Finally…we had buy our new year cloth ~
Wee ~ Hapi…
But…T.T
Saw ???
All was my mom one~I’m just only bought 4 of them…
I wana buy some moreeee...
But my cupboard FULL lah...
(not too many cloth...just cupboard too small :$)
LOLx...
What to do~hmm...
Since i had finish my SPM & waiting 4 my result...
I had stay at home doing nothing...
Y din find part time job???
Because of LAZY...eh..not lah~
Neh~transport is no convenient...
Just let me graduate my driving class 1st lah~
Cant work half way & learn half way~
After get my P License...woohoo...go gai gai with car lo~

Not really nothing to do at HOME lah...except: eat x sleep...
I also help my mom did some house work loh~
CONCLUSION: my house was always TIDY x CLEAN...

                     Now i was following  a KOREA episode drama: 逃亡者Plan B

赞!!!