Friday, January 21

Renovation~


Arh…my house is having renovation…

my mom’s room  floor crack up suddenly…
it happen before in our living room…
so we gotta find someone to fix it…
& then my dad ask did they change the window too?
yup…they had…so a big project gonna start at my house…
It takes a long time to finish…
So…before its end…
I’m gonna sleep on the living room~
The sofa is not nice to sleep~
so I just sleep on the floor by cover a cloth on it…
*sigh…cant imagine why have bed but cant sleep on it.. ==”
Because…all the room window is demolish to have a new ones…
Before the new window is place on it…
We are facing the problem of without WINDOW…
Not afraid of thief climbing in…
but is afraid of cockroach fly in…
Beside that, when they demolish the window & the side wood…
The whole room might fill with dust~~~

The worker are in slow motion...
Normally it takes us just 2day to complete...
 because of lack of worker & the window we take order are delay...
so...it take 3days to complete...

ta da~finally complete …

Store room window…walk near to it have a nice VIEW...
x8 zoom


oh oh …
we are having painting the wall of the whole house too~
my room have become more pinky that before~
tee hee...luv pink much~