Friday, January 25

#RESHOW on MOL gala night Fashion Show !



Lucky me . introduce by friend to be invited to join this show…
#MOL Gala Night Fashion Show
I grab a chance to reshow my outfits  :)  with a better runway & guest !
(Past Sunway fashionshow stage was small . runway was short . people was busy shopping rather than stop by to enjoy the show . can’t really present the outfits in a proper :x)
So I have also invited some of my colleagues to join.. (Sorry to those I dint ask)
Oh oh..the excited part was there are some VIP . TanSri


@ BerjayaTimeSquare @level 14th ManhattanBallroom
Time
Program
6.30pm
Guest Registration (Cocktail)
6.45pm
Appearance of Fairy & Photo Section
7.15pm
Arrival of God Of Prosperity
7.30pm
Fashion Show
7.50pm
Walk in with VIP to Dinner hall
8.00pm
Open Gambit - Lion Dance
8.20pm
VIP Opening Speech
8.25pm
Corporate Video Presentation
8.30pm
Food Presentation
8.40pm
24 Seasons Drum
9.00pm
Awards Presentation of Top 10 iCafe Affiliate Partners
9.20pm
Lucky Draw Round 1 (10 Draws)
9.35pm
Sand Art
9.50pm
Lucky Draw Round 2 (10 Draws)
10.05pm
Awards Presentation Top 10 Games Publishers
10.30pm
Belly Dance
10.50pm
Lucky Draw - Final Round (5 Draws)
11.00pm
Karaoke
11.30pm
Pole Dance
1.00am
The End of Event


>< “ ARR…how could I forgot to bring along my CAMERA !!! Arh…
 My Smart Fon Camera not smart at all ~~~
but still manage to snap some pic~~~

@EvelynMarieta

@Me @YuenSzeTeng @EvelynMarieta

#Awaiting #Standby

 

*Last Pic from Joan


#HAPPY.FUN.EXCITED

©X.O.X.O©